We welcome functions at Ryelands farm, and have found that the shearing shed is ideal for functions with up to 100-120 guests. It is an attractive, rustic setting and has many spots perfect for photos.
If you are looking for an authentic rural venue, this is the spot. The oldest part of our shed dates back to 1840, and we have several other buildings of similar age.
A package can be arranged with shed; cottage, and camping.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
As our shed is on a working property we have a few rules and regulations which must be followed before hire
- Maximum number of guests 80
- The shed must be left in a clean and respectful way. All rubbish and cans to be in garbage bags (Ryelands can dispose of these for you).
- In summer months there will be no fires, candles or fireworks and ashtrays will be used by smokers.
- The shed will be available for decorating and setting up only 2 days prior to function.
- Camp sites must be booked exclusively.
- Cottage accommodation must be booked exclusively.
- If at anytime the shed is not being used in a respectful manner the owners reserve the right to evict.
- A bond of $200 to be paid and refunded after owners inspect the shed.
- Noise after 3am must be kept to a reasonable level
- The guests may not venture elsewhere on the property unless pre-arranged with owners.
- Machinery and workshop sheds are private.
- The speed limit past the houses and shed is 25kmph.
0 – 40 guests $500
40 – 60 guests $600
60 – 80 guests $800
80 – 120 guests $1000
Camping Included Saturday (night only)
The campsites are to be booked exclusively $125 per night
The cottage is to be booked exclusively $100 per night for two
(each additional adult or child over 5 $15 per night)
Bond is required $200